Exp: 10 to 15years.Work Location:
Requirement & Tasks:
1. Initiate the project with a clearly documented project charter, execution, and project closure requirements.
2. Develop a complex, multi-team, robust upcoming sites mobility and deployment plan based on Pilot deployment timelines, and lessons learned.
3. Develop task owners and leaders to proactively and independently drive each activity to ensure each site implementation is well-coordinated, smooth, and well-orchestrated.
4. Stakeholder management, timely status updates and communication on all project activities, and milestones.
6. Potential travel to each site required and willing.
Build initial budgets for project approvals.
Able to think through potential challenges, risks and planning required for a large-scale projects.
Accountable for providing the Project Sponsor and stakeholders with a routine status of the Builds project, actively communicating technical issues and risks, and minimizing the impact of these issues and risk
Regularly measures and monitors project progress to identify variances. Make needed corrections, including design drawings, timelines, scope, and standards
Coordinates with Facilities, Engineering, and CorpNet on overall project timelines, dependencies, and risk/issues